How to add a beneficiary to Corporation Bank to transfer funds or sending money: – If you are a Net banking customer of Corporation Bank and want to add a beneficiary to transfer funds then, read this article carefully. Through this article, we are going to provide you information regarding the procedure of adding beneficiary using online banking. If you don’t know the procedure of adding a beneficiary in Corporation Net Bank then here in this article we are sharing with you the complete process to add a beneficiary in your Corporation Net Banking account. Corporation Bank offered this service to their customers so that they can avail this facility and on the other hand because adding beneficiary make transferring funds procedure easy and safe.
How to add Beneficiary in Corporation Bank using Net Banking
- Visit the official site of Corporation Bank that is www.corpbank.com
- Then log into net banking by entering your User Id and login password.
- Then on the home page of Corporation Net Banking click on “Funds Transfer.”
- Then in left side of Fund Transfer page click on “Beneficiary Maintenance.”
- After that click on “Add Payee” to add a beneficiary.
- There you need to enter asking details like Beneficiary Details, Beneficiary Bank details and other required details then click on “check payee” button.
- After clicking on check payee enter Payee mobile No and Authorisation Password and click on save.
- Beneficiary adding procedure will be finished smoothly, and you will receive a reference no through mobile or mail to activate the payee.
NOTE: – This webpage is dedicated to the process of add beneficiary to Corporation Bank to transfer funds or sending money. Bookmark this web page for more details regarding Corporation bank.