How to activate Corporation Bank Mobile banking-Registration: To avail Corp Mobile banking you should file a request against your registered mobile number in the Corporation Bank branch. You can fill Mobile banking application form correctly and submit it to the branch. After approval bank will send a mail with details like- your mobile number, account number and model handset name to the SMS banking division. Then, they will send an activation code link to the customer mobile. After this, you will have to download mobile banking application by using the provided link and then, you will need to activate this using the activation code (8-digits). On the successful activation, you will have to select mPIN (6-digits) to access for mobile banking, and you should note that it will be your password for mobile banking, and you will have to use it for login into Corporation mobile banking application. You can also download the application download link from the Corporation Bank website which is www.corpbank.com.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM FOR CORP MOBILE BANKING-CLICK HERE
Mobile banking services:
- Balance enquiry
- Inter Bank Funds Transfer by NEFT.
- Change MPIN and the primary account.
- Fund transfer between own accounts
- Last five transactions
- Fund transfer to the third parties within the Bank
- Stop payment
- IMPS- Interbank Mobile Payment Service.
- Gold price and ATM Locator.
- Issue of new cheque book
- Check status enquiry
Corporation Bank Mobile applications (Apps)
The applications/apps are available for both the Android and iOS platforms which are developed by corporation bank by that Corporation Bank customer enable them to connect to the Bank through their mobile.
Platforms Supported and available presently:
- For Android– you can download it from Google Marketplace.
- For iOS – you can download it from Apple App Store.
How to Download Apps
- The available Apps are free Apps and the customers who are using Apple iPads; they can visit the Apple Store and search for the Store and then you can enter “CorpBank” and click on the “Free” and then on “Install App” for installing the Apps.
- Customers who are using Android Tablets, they can visit the Google Market Place and then type “CorpBank” and complete the steps to install the Application on Android Tablets.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the Corporation Bank mobile banking activation/registration. So, you can bookmark this page and visit again to get the latest information about Corporation Bank mobile banking activation/registration.